- How do I Sign Up as a Free Member?
Becoming a member on ScoresLive.com is fast and easy. Start by clicking the "Begin Free Membership" button. You will be required to provide a username and a valid email address. After you fill out the signup form, we will then email you an activation link to your registered email. After you validate your email address you account will be activated. Please insure to keep your login and password safe.Return to the Top
- What is the rate of Private Chat?
The rate of Private Chat depends on the model you choose. You can view each models per minute rate in Private Chat, by clicking the GO PRIVATE tab. It will then display the model's "per minute rate" in Private Chat. You will then have the choice to either continue or cancel.Return to the Top
- What is ScoresLive.com?
ScoresLive.com is your own personal online version of our Renowned Scores Gentleman's Club. From the comfort of your home:
- Choose from our exceptional selection of Scores Live Models from around the Globe!
- View and Chat LIVE with a beautiful Scores Live Model via our High Quality Video Streams!
- Chat and listen to their mesmorizing voices via the live audio stream!
- Then take it to the next level by entering a "Private Chat" and experience a true Live 1-on 1 show where you control the action!
- How do I signup for the free $10 dollar promotion?
After you signup as a member, the $10 credits Free will appear next to all the credits displayed. Highlight the FREE $10 CREDITS tab and click the "BUY TIME" button. You will then be required to provide a valid credit card for verification purposes, which will display on your credit card bill as a 00.00 charge. After you completed the credit card form, your account will be updated with $10 credits. You can then use your $10 dollars with any of our Scores Live models.Return to the Top
- What are credits for?
Credits are used to for our "Private Chat" feature and to "Tip" the models. Our "Private Chat" feature is a pay-per-minute service, which allows you to chat LIVE with a Scores Live Model exclusively. While in the "Private Chat" these credits will be deducted on a per-minute-basis. Each Model sets their own per min rate, before entering you will be informed of the Models per min rate and given the option to continue or cancel. Credits are deducted from your account balance according to models per minute rate. You will have to purchase credits before you can go into a Private Chat or Tip a model.
- In private you may see full nudity, where as in free chat, a model may dance, tease and chat but not show any nudity.
- If you run out of credits during a session you may add more, without leaving the "Private Show" by clicking on a desired credit amount and then completing the purchase by selecting "Buytime."
- You can use as little or as much on any specific model of you chose. It's a "pay as you go" service.
- There are no recurring or monthly membership fees when purchasing credits. They do not expire and can be used incrementally.
- How do I add credits?
To add credits you must first become a Free Member. After you are logged in as a Member, you will see the credit amounts displayed on the Home page or video chat player console. You may buy credits buy choosing an amount displayed in the middle of our Home page or on the top of the video chat player.Return to the Top
If you start to run out of credits during a Private Session you may add credits before they run up and continue your session uninterrupted.
- How do I use "Free Chat"?
Free Chat enables you to view which model you like before engaging in Private Chat for unlimited time.Return to the Top
Simply click on the "Free Chat" Button on the model you would like to view and start chatting. You can also check models per minute rate by clicking "Go Private" tab; and you will see a pop up window with models per minute rate, which you can Accept or Cancel. In Free Chat you may also Tip a model, if you have credits in your account. If you want to view models profile and photos while in free chat, just click Model Bio. You can also change the model you want to chat with, just select another model on the right side of the free chat screen.
- How do I start a "Private Chat"?
Private Chat lets you chat privately 1-on-1 with your selected model. You completely control the LIVE 1-on-1 action. Tell our beautiful Scores Live models your desires and watch them perform for you.Return to the Top
In Private chat nudity is allowed. Nudity is not permitted in free chat.
When you are in Free Chat mode, just click "Go Private" in the middle left side of the free chat window to start a Private Session.
You must have credits in order to have a Private Chat with a model.
- How do I use My "Account Profile"?
Click the "My Account" Button to update your nickname and username and password.Return to the Top
- I forgot my password, how do I have it reset?
Click on the "Forgot Password" button (next to the log in box) after entering your username, to have your password reset and sent to your email address you used to register.Return to the Top
- I can not see Video?
ScoresLive.com utilizes the latest technology to insure the very best user experience. However since the website provides live streams, there are some circumstances that we can not control. This being said, there are two main causes for this error.
- Sometimes Network Congestion or Traffic will freeze the Video stream on either the Model or User side. Ask the Chat room if anyone else is receiving a stream. If no one else sees a stream either, please kindly inform the Model so that she may correct the issue on her end. If you are the only member not viewing the stream, please insure you have the latest version of Flash.
- In addition ScoresLive.com recommends Firefox and Internet Explorer 7 or 8 for the best online Experience. If you still cannot see the Model video feed, please try refreshing your browser by hitting F5 on your Keyboard.
If you continue to have issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgReturn to the Top
- I do not hear Audio?
Audio is an optional feature for our Models.Return to the Top
Some Models may choose not to activate their audio option because they are not comfortable with speaking.
You are always welcome to ask the Model for audio, but please remember that this feature is at the Models discretion.
If the Model has activated Audio and you do not hear it, kindly ask the Model to check her settings and insure that her Microphone is selected.
If you still experience issues with audio, please contact email@example.com
- Why is the Video Choppy, Fuzzy or Frozen?
ScoresLive.com utilizes the latest technology to insure the very best user experience.Return to the Top
Our System will automatically detect your network speed and adjust the video quality so that your stream is received without freezes and jumps.
If you are confident your connection speed is adequate, we recommend that you check your running programs and insure that they are not using your bandwidth.
ScoresLive.com recommends at least a DSL/Cable connection to benefit from the ScoresLive.com Online User Experience. Please Note: in some rare cases the video may also appear Choppy, Fuzzy or Frozen if the Models connection is congested or slow.
- What browsers does ScoresLive.com Support?
ScoresLive.com supports Internet Explorer version 7, 8, 9, Firefox, Chrome and Safari Browsers.Return to the Top
Although you may be able to view or site using older browsers, we recommend you upgrade to one of the above mentioned browsers for the optimal experience.
ScoresLive.com utilizes Adobe Flash technology and the plug-in is required to view our site. You may download the latest flash plug-in for your browser here.
- What are the basic Hardware / Software Requirements for ScoresLive.com?
To view our site we highly recommend you utilize Internet Explorer versions 7, 8 9, Firefox, Safari or Chrome with the latest Adobe Flash version, downloadable here.Return to the Top
For optimal performance we recommend at least a High Speed DSL or Cable connection. Please
Note: Satellite Connections carry a high latency and may cause delays in our live streams.
Windows Intel Pentium II 450MHz or faster processor (or equivalent) with at least 128MB of RAM
Macintosh PowerPC G3 500MHz or faster processor with at least 128MB of RAM
Linux Modern processor (800MHz or faster) 512MB of RAM, 128MB of graphics memory
- What is the "Cache"?
A "cache" (pronounced like "cash") temporarily stores on your computer the information from web pages you have visited.Return to the Top
We suggest users "clear" their cache occasionally, especially if a page is stuck with outdated material or information has not been refreshed.
For information on how to clear your cache, see below, how do I clear the cache on my browser?
- How do I clear the cache on my browser?
Please choose the instructions for the browser you use below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- To clear the cache in IE, you must use the "Internet Options" menu which can be accessed by clicking once on the "View" selection found across the top of the IE browser between the "Edit" and "Go" drop down menus. Click once on the "Internet Options" selection to display the menu.
- By using the tab menus at the top, select the tab titled "General Options".
- Click once on the "Delete Files" button.
- You will be prompted with a pop-up box that asks if you wish to delete all temporary Internet files.
- Click "OK".
You have successfully cleared your cache.
- To clear the cache in Firefox, you must use the "Options" menu which can be accessed by clicking once on the "Tools" selection found across the top of the Firefox between the "Bookmarks" and "Help" drop down menus.
- Click once on the "Options" Menu to display the menu.
- By using the tab menus at the top, select the tab titled "Privacy".
- Click once on settings and select the "cache" and only the cache option.
- Then click clear.
- You will not be prompted.
You have successfully cleared your cache.Return to the Top
- What is Flash?
Flash is a product made by Adobe, which allows for high quality graphic websites and applications.Return to the Top
ScoresLive.com utilizes many of the latest technologies and leverages Flash to provide a high quality streaming experience.
Please make sure to have the latest version of Flash (Flash version 11.2). If you don't currently have it please update directly from Adobe's official website by clicking here After you download the latest version of Flash, it is recommended you clear your cache and restart your computer.
- Is ScoresLive.com a Secure Site?
Yes. ScoresLive.com utilizes the latest 256-bit Secure Socket Layer Technology to insure the safest online experience.Return to the Top
We do not only protect you online but we protect your privacy.
- How do I Contact Customer Service?
If you need additional assistance or have an issue not mentioned above, please feel free to contact a Scores Live customer support representative to further assist you.Return to the Top
Please allow up to 24 hrs to receive a response from our Support team.
- How do I cancel my VIP membership?
First of all, we'd love to hear why you're cancelling. But if you decide that you really want to cancel, you should refer to the invoice that was emailed to you when you signed up for the membership. You will have been processed by one of the following billing companies: CCBill (www.ccbill.com), NetBilling (www.netbilling.com), or DHD (www.dhdmedia.com).Return to the Top
Please navigate to the appropriate biller's website, where you will find detailed instructions for cancelling a charge.